Organic Poultry Grower/Finisher is an ideal feed from 6-8 weeks up until 16 weeks or to finish. Feed on an ad lib basis. For birds that are to be kept as laying hens, introduce Organic Layers Pellets gradually from 16 weeks.
- Chicks between the age of 6-8 weeks until finish or point of lay (from around 16-18 weeks of age)
- Encourages natural growth rates to finish
- Contains probiotics to support a healthy digestive system
- 2.5mm pellet size
Available in 5kg and 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||16.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||4.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||5.0%||Crude Ash:||6.5%|
ORGANIC POULTRY GROWER FINISHING PELLETS Product Code 3521
The Organic Feed Company, IP25 7SD. Tel: 01362 822903
A COMPLETE FEED for POULTRY
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Organic Wheat, Organic Field Beans, Organic Maize, Organic Linseed Expeller, Organic Alfalfa, Yeast, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt
• Soil Association approved organic P2517 GB-Org-005
• 100% organically grown, agricultural ingredients
• There are no synthetic vitamins or minerals in this feed.
• The Organic Feed Company only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• The Organic Feed Company feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed ad lib from 4-8 weeks (about 100-150g per hen per day) all year round. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water and grit should be made available at all times.
For good strong egg shells and optimum nutrition, treats should only be fed in the afternoon, after your chickens have eaten their pellets and no more than an egg cup full (around 20g) for each bird should be given.