Organic Layers Pellets is a farmyard layers feed with vitamins, minerals and omega 3 oils for good sized eggs and natural golden yolks. Feed from 16 weeks on an ad lib basis.
- Suitable from 16-18 weeks of age
- With natural sources of vitamins and minerals including calcium for a nutritionally balanced diet
- Contains a prebiotic to support a healthy digestive system
- 2.5mm pellet size – suitable for bantams
Available in 5kg and 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||16.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||3.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||5.0%||Crude Ash:||11.0%|
ORGANIC LAYERS PELLETS Product Code 3520-20
The Organic Feed Company, IP25 7SD. Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for feeding to LAYING HENS
Organic Wheat, Organic Field Beans, Organic Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Maize, Organic Linseed Expeller, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Yeast, Sea Salt, Seaweed
• Soil Association approved organic P2517 GB-Org-005
• 100% organically grown, agricultural ingredients
• There are no synthetic vitamins or minerals in this feed.
• The Organic Feed Company only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• The Organic Feed Company feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed ad lib from 18-20 weeks (about 100-150gms per hen per day) all year round. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water and grit should be made available.
For good strong egg shells and optimum nutrition, treats should only be fed in the afternoon, after your chickens have eaten their pellets and no more than an egg cup full for each bird should be given.