Poultry Grower Pellets may be fed to finish, or before layers pellets for laying hens.
- Suitable from 5 to 6 weeks of age until finish, or for laying hens they are then ready to move on to layers pellets at around 16 weeks.
- Encourages a slower, more natural growth rate to finish
- Drug free – This feed does not contain Coccidiostats or growth promoters
- Contains prebiotics to help support digestive health
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diets
Available in 5kg and 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||16.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||4.5%|
|Crude Fibre:||5.0%||Crude Ash:||6.0%|
POULTRY GROWER PELLETS Product Code 2565
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD. Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for POULTRY
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Field Beans, Linseed, Maize Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Yeast, Seaweed, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 7k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 45mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 20mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.1mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801)
For good strong egg shells and optimum nutrition, treats should only be fed in the afternoon, after your chickens have eaten their pellets and no more than an egg cup full (around 20g) for each bird should be given.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed from 5-6 weeks old, can be fed to finish for table birds. Provide on an ad lib basis, they will require about 100-150g per bird per day, all year round. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water and grit should be made available at all times. Do not feed to sheep.