WHY CHOOSE A RESPIRATORY SUPPLEMENT?
The horse’s respiratory system can sometimes become compromised due to changes in their environment such as being stabled for long periods of time, or even irritation from the dust in hay and bedding.
A respiratory supplement can help to open up the airways and ease the horse’s breathing in winter or summer months.
BREATHEASY KEY BENEFITS
- Administration for a very short period of time is often all that is required.
- For use in horses suffering from airborne irritants such as dust, pollen and mould
- Helps to keep your horse’s airways clear of mucus
- Suitable for seasonal or long term problems
- 100% Natural
KEY INGREDIENT LEVELS PER 1ML
- Pine Oil 10mg
- Peppermint Oil 5mg
- Eucalyptus Oil 5mg
- Origanum Oil 5mg
- Copper Chelate 214mcg
- Glucose Syrup 20% (of product)
- Weight Daily Level
- up to 300kg 30ml for initial 10 days (optional) 15ml thereafter
- 300 – 600kg 50ml for initial 10 days (optional) 25ml thereafter
- over 600kg 80ml for initial 10 days (optional) 30ml thereafter
- The higher level for the initial 10 day period required for acute cases only
- Levels may be adjusted accordingly to the horse’s specific needs, or as directed by your vet